So I'm still working on my goals. I have several ideas, but I'm trying to find the balance between things that will benefit my life and things that are too ambitious when I've got a baby in the house. Tricky, that. My weight-loss goal is an easy one, since I'm already working on that. (I'm saying that it's an easy goal to make, not an easy one to achieve!) And some goals will come naturally, like having E totally potty trained, teaching M2 to sleep better, and eventually weaning my last child. Anyway, still mulling on some others. But the kids made some goals that are so amazingly cute.
1. Learn how to rollerblade really well.
2. Read the Book of Mormon. (I had to talk him down from setting a goal to read all the scriptures -- meaning the Old & New Testament, plus the two LDS works: the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. I love this kid!)
3. Prepare for college. (Seriously, what's not to love here?!?)
Of course, he's also hoping to do some awesome stuff in Cub Scouts this year. First goal is to get his Bobcat by the next meeting.
1. Learn how to ride a bike.
2. Cook at least 1/4 of the recipes in her new cookbooks.
She's also hoping to grow some front teeth. This picture is her crazy, "look, I'm missing teeth" face. I hope she doesn't grow teeth too quickly.
I can't really remember E's goals, but I know learning to read was on the list. Of course, this is also a goal for her Mommy (by the same token, V's learning to ride a bike is a goal for Daddy to help her accomplish). And isn't this picture awesome? She was dancing around so much I kept getting crazy shots. That's my mother dying of laughter in the background.
M2 is hoping to get as many things into his mouth as possible and figure out how to move. He's got some serious food envy, so I think eating real food is on the list.