Friday, January 23, 2009

random stuff

V's going to be a great writer! Last night M wanted 2 blankets for bedtime. V said, "I want 2 too ..." and then corrected herself, "I want 2 also!"

Airplane ticket stubs make great bookmarks. Half the books in our house have them.

I was totally wrong about Hillary not being SofS, but I still think it's a bad idea inviting Bill the embarrassing relative to move in.

After 4 years, I still don't care about Czech politics.

I love the breastfeeding diet. Maybe someone could synthesize it. Men could get the breastfeeding diet, too. Usually they only get the pregnancy weight gain.

Potty training is not my favorite activity. But neither is changing diapers. *sigh*

Legos are the greatest toy ever. Although crayons need a shout out too. And Crayola is still the best!

The Baby Bjorn is the great baby invention ever, at least for me it is :) Beats the wipe-warmer hands down. And we have a cool Baby Bjorn cover now, it's like a little coat for E. Keeps me warm, too.
The sky is blue. Long may it last.

1 comment:

Susan said...

V is already better than Nicholas Sparks.